POLICE FILES: Freeze! A sneak peek at Dior’s Icy Halos Collection

February 29, 2012 by pam

Oh yes, Dior seems to be bent on breaking the record they set last year. In 2011, they released 27 polish shades. Now March hasn’t even started and they’ve already released the Garden Party Collection, the Anselm Reyle Collection, the three purples of the Les Violets Hypnotiques collection (at least in Europe) and Lucky, Riviera, Plaza and Incognito. That’s 14 shades just two months into the new year. Crazy? Yes.

And here are two more.

dioricyhalo1

This is the Dior Icy Halos Collection, set to be released in Asia in March.

There are two polish shades in the collection.

dioricyhalo5

I have bottle pics to show you. Sadly, I didn’t get the chance to swatch them yet as these bottles aren’t mine.

dioricyhalo2

The white polish is Ice Rugiada. It’s a pretty shimmery white that flashes pink. It reminds me of my beloved Chanel Intermezzo.

dioricyhalo3

The other shade is Glacier Blue. It’s a pale icy shimmery blue.

dioricyhalo6

One last look at the two shades.

dioricyhalo7

They are both very pretty. I can’t wait to see how they look on the nails.

I’ll try to get swatches soon.

1. Carol says:

ok, now I need both!
    lucky lucky person who had them in their hands!

I mean, seriously, what is Dior trying to do??? Come on, that’s so unfair!!!

But I have a plan, in the future I’m gonna be really rich and buy them all, no matter the price! :D

hahahaha one can dream, right! ;)
    (man, they’re gonna be expensive in 20-30 years, lol!)

x,

Me too!

Haha that’s actually my hand but nope, the bottles are not mine! And that’s why I couldn’t swatch them!

Dior is driving all of us crazy! Just crazy! And yes, good plan! I like that plan! Haha!

2. LulaFortune says:

Oh. Oh my!

I am in love with both of those already.

It was down to your blog that I met and fell in love with the Dior Garden Party collection. I am quietly lusting after most of the other 12 shades they have already released this year, but so far have been able to resist.

But these two pretties? Oh.My.Word.

Want!

So happy you discovered the Garden Party collection. It’s lovely! And yes, these pretties are to die for! I want them now! Dior <3

3. Kitty says:

I’m gonna blame you on my Dior and NARS downfall! I think I’m gonna get my NARS order in soon first.

4. Eugenia says:

GAHHHHH!!! I never managed to get the Anselm Reyle lacquers (they weren’t released here … go figure) and I still haven’t even seen the purple trio, and now you show me these?! I’m going to explode…..!!! While I’m a moodier hued girl at heart, lately I’ve been totally grooving on lighter, more ethereal shades, and these certainly fit that bill! Let the hunt begin….

Eugenia! Oh no :( I love the Anselm Reyle Collection (I just posted swatches!) and I wish you got your hands on the whole set!

The purple trio is out in Europe now! I can’t wait to get it but it might be a while! Ethereal is the perfect way to describe these shades! I would love to see them on you!

5. Sabrina says:

OMG I die! These colors are so gorgeous. I love what Dior has been doing lately. Wish these would be released world-wide :(

Sabrina! So happy to see you here (I love love love your blog!) and yes, I’ve been loving Dior more and more with every new release!

I hope they would release these internationally too! They’re too pretty not to be shared with Dior lovers everywhere! (I’ll let you know when they’re out here, maybe I can help you get them.)