MUG SHOT: Misa Toxic Seduction

May 31, 2010 by pam

There’s nothing wrong with Misa Toxic Seduction. Nothing.

A lot of people like it. A lot of people have declared it their favorite shade from Misa’s Poisoned Passion collection. A lot of people had it on their list of lemmings. A lot of people love it.

But I don’t. And I don’t know why.

Misa Toxic Seduction

Misa Toxic Seduction is a dark green shimmer. In the bottle, the color is promising – a sexy deep green with ribbons of silver.

Misa Toxic Seduction

I should love it, I really should, because I love green polish, I love dark polish and Toxic Seduction is both.

Misa Toxic Seduction

But on my nails, it’s just dull, dull, dull.

Misa Toxic Seduction

I did like it a little more when it was wet.

Misa Toxic Seduction

And I do like it a lot more underwater.

Misa Toxic Seduction

But I still don’t love it. I’ve only had it on for three days and I already want it off.

Sigh. Misa Toxic Seduction, I really thought I would love you. And trust me, I really tried.

1. [...] MUG SHOT: Misa Toxic Seduction | POLISH POLICE [...]

2. faerieberry says:

I feel the same about this color (although I honestly think it does look good on you). On me, I felt it lacked depth and looked dull. I am crazy about greens too — I like to have them all even if I may not plan to wear them (like w/ Shrek-type greens), but I decided to swap this one to someone who’d appreciate it more.

good to know i’m not alone in not loving this color :) i admire you for being able to let go of your bottle though. i think misa toxic seduction is dull but i’m not ready to say goodbye to it yet..

as for shrek-type greens, i’m still trying to muster enough courage to wear “who the shrek are you?” :)

3. ShoppaHolique says:

you know I love my glitter, but I’m not feelin’ this one either. I actually thought it was impure black, greenish pala talaga lol

4. Nikkiz. says:

Good thing I didn’t get this. Up close it doesn’t look that nice.

5. Belle says:

I felt the same way about it. But I’m not gonna get rid of it…because…it’s GREEN! :)

6. MissDoll says:

I don’t like green (I have only one bottle of it) but this one is beautiful and even I would wear it
    Everyone has a different taste for colors… :)

So true!

And I used to say the same thing – but it’s really just a matter of finding the right green. And I ended up finding a ton of them. Haha!