INVESTIGATION: Organic Rituals Spa is the land of Zoya

May 13, 2010 by pam

It was my search for good matte nail polish that led me to discover Zoya, which quickly became one of my favorite nail polish brands.

Zoya

The bottles are sexy, the colors are gorgeous (matte or not), the formula is fantastic and the wear is impressive. Zoya is three-free. It does not contain toluene, formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate – dangerous chemicals that can do evil things to your body. It’s safe enough for pregnant women to wear. Thanks to Zoya, they can flash their pretty manicured nails without worrying about possible birth defects.

There is no doubt in the world that I love Zoya. My Zoya wishlist is a mile long. I even named my Petville pet after Zoya.

The only thing I didn’t love about Zoya is that it wasn’t available locally – I had to resort to ordering it online and waiting days and days (sometimes weeks) for the bottles to reach me.

But a couple of weeks ago, Katrina, one of the owners of Organic Rituals got in touch with me to invite me to their spa. They have eco-conscious facilities and they use natural and organic oils, scrubs and lotions in their massage and body treatments, she said. Naturally, Organic Rituals also uses vegan and non-toxic nail polishes.

And that’s when Katrina dropped the magic word. Zoya. Organic Rituals uses Zoya and SpaRitual products in their manicures and pedicures. And it gets better – this month, they actually started selling Zoya polishes.

I stopped by Organic Rituals for a quick visit (read: to check out their stocks of Zoya).

Look at what greeted me when I arrived:

Zoya @ OrganicRituals Spa

How pretty.

Zoya @ OrganicRituals Spa

And there’s more.

Zoya @ OrganicRituals Spa

Yes, Organic Rituals is the land of Zoya.

Here are my top picks:

Zoya picks

Kalista, Pinta, Ibiza, Raven, Kotori

There’s a wide range of Zoya colors available at Organic Rituals and I’m sure you’ll find something you’ll like – whether you’re a fan of sheers and pretty pastels or you’re hooked on dark vampy colors like me.

I’m already planning my next visit to Organic Rituals and next time, I’m actually going to stay for a treatment. I hear their scrubs are pretty good.

Organic Rituals Spa sells Zoya polishes at P380 each. Visit Organic Rituals Spa at the Mezzanine Floor of Atlanta Centre 31 Annapolis St. Greenhills San Juan. The spa is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Mondays to Saturdays and by appointment on Sundays. Call 661-3101.

1. lelila says:

sana they ship and accept orders!!!

already have kalista and ibiza (still unused lol), but would love to get kotori.

did you notice if they have tallulah something? i want blues!!!!

• Nikki-Organic Rituals says:

Hi Leila!

We accept orders. but ofcourse it will come after 2 months. :) what would u like to order! :)
      We will arrange shipping of nail polish but as of now, we dont do yet.

What is your location?

Nikki

• Nikki-Organic Rituals says:

hi Lelila! We have tallulah. Would u like to reserve it already?

Let me know! Just text me at 0915-4887838.

Thanks!

2. pam says:

you live far from greenhills ba? :) the place is worth a visit, aliw to have all the bottles in front of you! :)

kotori is super pretty.. i want yummy naman.. i didn’t see if may tallulah but i can ask :)

• lelila says:

baka you can ask naman pam if they have tallulah? and kotori na rin, if may stock. addictus na naman. hayz.

i’m from ortigas lang, isang tumbling lang sa greenhills, tamad lang to go out lol!

3. Kessa Thea says:

Wow this is Zoya heaven. How much do you sell each bottle?

4. Good one ! thanks.Just one to take an oppurtunity to give a tip to those with cracked heel..make sure tht your heel is dry after you go 2 washroom or take a bath or else moisture will be stripped.put some baby lotion on your heels and wear a pair of socks at nite…it works on me!

5. Nikki-Organic Rituals says:

Hi! We are NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS OF ZOYA NAIL LACQUERS: DEADLINE ON SUNDAY MAY 23. ARRIVAL: 1ST WEEK OF JUNE. PM US FOR YOUR INQUIRIES.

Text 0915-4887838 or leave us a message on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/organicrituals?ref=profile

Thanks!

6. pry quizon says:

hello. i also want to purchase ur zoya nail polishes. how much? will u give discounts if i’ll buy 20? i’m from cagayan de oro. i’m planning to go to manila and visit ur spa and of kors i’ll try ur services. :)

do u accept pala pre orders? same price?

tnx

7. Abryn says:

Hi Po

Meron po ba kayong mga PIXIE DUST NA ZOYA paorder po sana Plssssssssssssssssss.